4th Trimester Essentials

I gave birth to my first child on August 29th, 2017. Today I'm 23 days postpartum; smack dab in the thick of the 4th trimester. I can't remember the last time I showered but I did brush my teeth today AND washed my face - VIRTUAL MOM HIGH FIVE - so I will call today a win. What I'm saying is that motherhood is hard ... and magical ... and the best damn thing that's ever happened to me. Over the last 3 weeks I've spent more time on my couch than I care to admit, I've wiped spit up with my shirt, been peed AND pooped on and created an online boutique for boy mamas & their little ones.

Some may think I'm crazy .. I call it creative... and a little crazy. 

I was doing some research - that's just the kind of person I am - on the 4th trimester and I didn't seem to find much about what it was really like. Probably because each mother and child is different, but I was going in blind. I didn't know what I needed to survive. I found plenty about what baby needed and what my hoo-ha needed...but nothing about what I as a new mama & human being needed. So I've compiled a list for all those who are out there searching for answers. I am your saving grace, you. are. welcome. 

Comments

Popular Posts